Thursday, August 25, 2016

Bitter Harvest of a Dying Bloom Available Now!


Here it is, friends! The third book in the series is finally done, and available as either a paperback or Kindle edition. FINALLY!


This book was a challenge in so many ways. I think I first finished it in 2002, but had been working on it, off and and on, starting around 1997 or 98. I did manage to go from point a to point b, then decided I was simply too young at the time, to have written such a book WELL. I planted seeds, then had to go out and live my life a bit longer, and experience aging and loss and illness before I could really do this one justice.


I think I managed it this time, and since I am my own harshest critic, this means it has lived up to some unreasonably high standards.

First review so far:

"Began reading Book III Tuesday morning. Yes, you've done it again; I'm sucked in once more, sat right there at the table with Tamlin & Ami as they discussed Neal. Hate when I have to put it down! Congratulations...you are an amazing talent!"

Curious? Give it a whirl. Even if you haven't read the first two books, don't worry. The really cool thing about all of them is that each one can stand on its own. You can read one, or all, in sequence, or out of sequence. It doesn't matter.

Of course, I would be thrilled and delighted if you read all three, in order, gave me glowing reviews on Amazon, and kept begging me for Book IV, but...it;s really up to you. I hope you enjoy the read.

And yes, I have begun Book IV, which will be called "Western Wynde." Do you know the old poem?

O Western Wynde, when wilt thou blow
That the small rain down can rain?
Christ, that my love were in my arms
And I in my bed again!

At some point, I will share some excerpts on my website. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment