Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Announcing Book 2!


Well, it's done, and it's live on the Amazon site. Snow days are good for something, I guess. I wasn't really expecting to do this yesterday, but somehow all the pieces fell into place, and I made it all the way to the end of "Grievous Unto Us." From there, a simple matter to create a new cover, which features the same image as the previous edition, but a new title, and lastly, uploading the actual book. I accidentally sent the PDF file, which does not format well, and when I discovered that error, I promptly sent over the HTML file, and now all is well. One of these days, perhaps I'll remember the proper formatting sequence, and thus not have to issue apologies.

I'm really pleased with the way this story grew in the re-working. The original edition was not bad, exactly, but within a week after the release in 2001, I was thinking I could have done better.

Fast forward to 2015, and I did in fact do it better. I'm pleased and have no regrets this time around.

Interested in reading? You'll find the book here. If you do decide to read it, and you like it, please consider posting a review.

Thanks, and enjoy!

I'm off to work on the third book now...

No comments:

Post a Comment